1. Personal Information
2. Acquisition and Utilization of Personal Information
The Company will acquire and utilize Personal information with proper handling.
In addition, the Company may acquire and utilize the following Personal information for the purposes listed in “3. Utilization Purpose of Personal Information”.
– Name, address, gender, date of birth, name of company/organization to which the person belongs, position, telephone number, e-mail address
– Other Personal information necessary for the services provided by the Company
3. Utilization Purpose of Personal Information
Personal information that the Company receive from our customers, etc., will be acquired and utilized Personal information with proper handling solely within the scope of the following purposes with considering business content and scale. The following utilize purpose shall be deemed to have been agreed to in advance by the customers, etc.
➀Operations related to the acquisition, holding and sale of securities through the fund
– To find candidate companies for investment
– To determine to invest in candidate companies through research and evaluation of its business potential, technology, products, etc.
– To formulate capital and financial policies, etc., for candidate companies for investment
– To acquire and hold securities of candidate companies for investment, and to conduct other investment operations
– To sell or otherwise dispose of securities held by the Company and to perform related administrative work
– To exercise rights and fulfill obligations under laws and contracts, and to conduct other investment-related business
– To provide other information required by investee companies, etc.
– To provide information on and implement support services such as management and technical guidance (including consulting services) provided by the Company and external support companies in order to enhance the value of investee companies, and to perform related tasks.
➁To conduct business related to the property management and administration of the fund
– To conduct business related to the establishment and management of the fund and related activities
– To confirm the identity investors of the fund or their agents
– To provide information on the fund and related services
– To report to investors on fund management performance, etc.
– To conduct research and development of funds through market research, data analysis, questionnaires, etc.
– To pay distributions to investors of the fund
– To provide services and related operations (confirming applications and settling payments, etc.)
– To provide information related our consulting business services
– To improve our services and research and develop new services
– To send requested materials
– To send e-mails and other information about the services of each business to customers, etc.
– To confirm applications for events and seminars and ascertain participation status
– To improve services and develop new services
– To distribute advertisements and for marketing purposes
➂Employment Placement Services
– To apply and disclose to job offering companies based on the consent and approval of customers, etc.
– To provide information regarding employment, and, career change and to provide related services
– To confirm the recruitment status of job offering companies (additional information related to personnel, annual income, labor, etc., may be obtained within the scope of the purpose of utilize without obtaining additional consent from customers, etc.)
– To provide advice and suggestions to job offering companies for their recruitment plans.
（3）Human Resource Management
– To recruit selection and communication
– To manage human resource management after recruitment
（4）For Other Business
– To communicate with customers, etc.
– To manage information operations
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will comply with the Law and all other related laws and regulations regarding the provision of Personal information to third parties.
5. Security of Personal Information
The company will appropriately manage the personal information the Company have acquired through the following safety management measures, will take preventive measures against leakage, loss, or damage of Personal information.
– Organizational safety control measures (development of organizational systems, development of systems to respond to incidents of leakage, etc.)
– Personnel safety control measures (employee training, etc.)
– Physical security control measures (distinction of management areas, etc.)
– Technical safety control measures (restrictions on access persons, etc.)
6. Disclosure and Amendment of Personal Information
If the Company receive a request from an individual for disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, cessation of utilize, deletion, cessation of provision to a third party, or notification of the purpose of utilize of Personal information held by us, the Company will respond appropriately in accordance with the Law after confirming the identity of the person making the request. For details, please contact the following contact point.
Please note that the Company may not be able to respond to your request if the request does not meet the requirements of the Law, or if there are grounds for refusing disclosure, etc., under the Law of Japan or and all other related laws and regulations.
7. Continuous Improvement
In the case of any inquiry regarding this Personal information any treatment thereunder, please contact the following:
Personal Information Handling Business Operator
SAMURAI INCUBATE INC.
Chief Executive Officer KENTARO SAKAKIBARA
Address: 1-3-50, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
※Only during business hours
Date: March 5, 2018 Establishment / Implement
Date: December 15, 2021 Revision